Friday, September 24, 2010

Blogging

You know, it's really hard to motivate myself to post on this. As before stated, I didn't really want to become one of the many bloggers. Consequently, I haven't publicized this blog, so no one knows about it. The problem is that I just don't feel like writing these for no purpose except to make Dania happy, and I have no evidence others have looked at it. I wonder what Dania would say/do if I just stopped posting. Would she even notice? If she did notice, would she care? Probably. She would not be happy about it. Therefore, I continue to post. I agreed to do it, and I don't like breaking my word especially on something as inconsequential as this.

I have no inspiration at all for what to write about. Whatever I think of will be boring to you, and the last thing I want to do is bore my readership. This may come out to be an actual rave this time, where I really have nothing to say whatsoever, but I just get going and hit many different subjects. You will notice that my sentence structure has degraded. That is another aspect of a rave. It is opposed to a rant, which consists of one actual idea that I actually want to convey and the random tangents off that topic but still has a central theme, unlike a rave, in which I just kind of type whatever comes to the mind right as it happens. Very little editing is done on a rave. But that's OK. And doesn't it bother you when people talk without actually having anything to say? It sure bothers me. Yes, I am aware this ironic. I'm hoping that maybe Dania will let me off the hook, so I'll just be completely random and stupid and hopefully she will eventually beg me to stop posting. Isn't it interesting that so far every post has contained Dania's name at least once? It's her fault that you are reading this at all, and I just don't want you to forget that, so I'll keep reminding you periodically. And there is a periodicals section in the HBLL and it has a great view. I've yet to go into the library to study. I don't know why people can't just study in their rooms. OK, never mind, that's a lie. Some people, I can understand needing to study in the library because their roommates don't provide a study-conducive environment. And that's probably enough for now.

1 comment:

  1. Guess what David? You're not getting off the hook any time soon. You should tell us about your life and experiences that you have and so on. Because if you don't, I will never know them. And that is distressing.

    ReplyDelete